Dola will coordinate India Homeschoolers Conference Talks (IHC Talks) during the homeschoolers' conference to be held at Khandala.
The salient features of the talks:
1. Speakers can choose a topic or theme that has inspired them.
2. She will also give a few general themes which the speakers can suit to their own specifics.
3. The talks would be for a duration of 20 minutes.
4. Hopefully two talks per day..one morning one evening.
5. No discussions or question answer session after the talks.
6. The idea is to allow people to speak whatever they are passionate about or that which touched their lives..without the pressing need to convince, canvass, propagate or defend their ideas...
7. The audience can listen and then disperse and mull over the talks and see what it leads them to..
8. Since we have three days she suggests at least 10 volunteer speakers...9 are ideal..but an extra so that we have 3 talks each day confirmed...
9. There is no bar and you can talk on any damn thing under the sun...
10. With only one commitment that even there are only two people to listen to your talk..you will not get disheartened...She will surely be one of the two!
11. The talks can also go as part of Swashikshan TV...if the speaker consents to it.